NAHER MEDIA – INVESTIGATIVE REPORT Since the 1980s, during the Iranian Revolution (Khomeini Revolution), Syria has been a target of the new Iranian project, because of its advantages in terms of strategic geographical location and the historical and political position of Damascus in the Middle East. There were almost no obstacles to Iran’s implementation of […]
- Fighters Of Local Iranian Revolutionary Guard From Fighting To Cleaning The Streets
- Al-Aabdal” Militia Evacuates A House After Destroy It In Al-Hari Village
- The Iranian Cultural Center Offers An Entertainment Trip For The Children Of Deir Ezzor
- Suspicious Activities Carried Out By The Iranian Cultural Center In Deir Ezzor.
- Fighters Of The 47th Iranian Brigade Flee Albu Kamal Desert.
- فتح معبر بقرص